Gator Block Bond XP
GATOR BLOCK BOND XP POLYURETHANE ADHESIVE, LOW VOC is one of the strongest polyurethane adhesives on the market. It is specially formulated for overlays, pool copings, steps and wall caps, concrete pavers, wet cast, natural stones, retaining walls, masonry units and bricks.
GATOR BLOCK BOND XP POLYURETHANE ADHESIVE, LOW VOC is formulated to provide a permanent bond in 24 hours to the above materials if properly installed.
FOR USE ON
- Overlays and pool copings
- Steps and wall caps
- Fire pits (up to 400F (204C))
- Concrete pavers and bricks
- Dry and damp surfaces
- Retaining walls
- Masonry Units
- Wetcast and natural stones
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
|VOC compliant||Environmentally friendly|
|Low odor||Replaces solvent-based adhesives; safe to use indoors or out;no odor complaints|
|Strong and versatile||Permanently bonds together almost anything|
|High solids||Provides excellent coverage|
|Non-shrinking||Does not crack or lose bond|
|High strength||Stronger than many substrates it joins together; up to 3 times the strength of conventional adhesives|
|Fast curing||Provides permanent overnight bond|
|Long open time||Offers flexibility in repositioning; user friendly|
|Broad service temperature range||Suitable for use in hot and cold environments|
APPLICATION & INSTRUCTIONS
Method of application of Gator Block Bond XP Polyurethane Adhesive
Surfaces must be structurally sound, dry, clean, and free of dirt, moisture, loose particles, oil, grease, asphalt, tar, paint, wax, rust, waterproofing or curing and parting compounds, and membrane materials.
- Make sure that the surfaces you are bonding together are clean.
- Cut the spout and puncture a hole in the cartridge with a nail.
- Using a caulking gun, apply GATOR BLOCK BOND ADHESIVE on the clean surfaces.
- Join the two surfaces firmly, use twisting motion.
- GATOR BLOCK BOND ADHESIVE works at above-freezing temperatures. Material may be repositioned for up to 30 minutes without losing bond strength. Moisture will shorten the open time of polyurethane adhesives. Avoid use when raining or onto standing water.
CURING TIMEGator Block Bond XP Polyurethane Low VOC Adhesive
- forms a tenacious bond overnight. Drying times vary depending on factors such as humidity, porosity, temperature and materials bonded together.
- Clean all tools and equipment immediately after use with a dry cloth; Cured material must be mechanically removed.
COMPOSITIONGator Block Bond XP Polyurethane Low VOC Adhesive
- is a high-solids polyurethane elastomer that cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture.