Gator Edge Rigid
The Gator Edge Rigid & Flex are made with 100% Polypropylene Copolymer. This will give it great strength as well as providing greater flexibility. We have a Rigid model which is ideal for straight applications and the Flex model that can be used for all curved applications such as walkways, paths, entrances etc. Both the Rigid and Flex can be locked together with the Twist & Lock connection system. Finally, the Rigid could be transformed in a partial Flex by cutting the bridge support between each triangular angle.
For Use On
GATOR EDGE is an excellent choice to help de ne alleys, driveways or sidewalks. GATOR EDGE is designed for straight or curved installation. It is especially easy to use and quick to install.
- The Rigid can connect to the Flex.
- Use with gator Nails
- Use Gator Base Screws in a Gator Base application
|PRODUCTS||RETAIL SIZE||UNITS PER PALLET|
|GATOR EDGE RIGID||One piece (8feet)
Pack 24 pieces (192 Ft)
|Master pack on a pallet 5376 Ft|
- It can be installed either before or after the paver installation.
- Use one 10" nail every second hole for greater support strength. Make sure edges are installed on a compacted structural aggregate base.
- Use one Gator Base Screw every second hole for greater support strength when using Gator Base.
- Use the Twist & Lock feature to secure the edging lengths together.